Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WooHoo! I'm Blogging!

LOL!  My second post!  Wow look at me go. 

Things are looking up on my diet, bought new jeans in a smaller size!  YEH!!!

I am so excited.  I have joined two Blog Hops. Pinkalicious Blog Hop on July 9th and Cupcake Blog Hop on June 20.  Check back to see what I post.  Still working on getting some pictures of some of my card creations.

Here is the card I made for my Mom for Mother's Day
I used Linen Closet Paper from Hobby Lobby, the Build a Blossum Punch from Stampin' Up!, My Pink Stamper Stamp Set Family and Friends, and I am not sure where I got the lace flower trim.  Wish I knew so I could get more.  I bought it a LONG time ago. 

I just finished a special order garter.  It was a beaded fringe garter with the Boston Red Sox. 
What do you think?  The Bride loved it.  It also had a coordinating toss garter that didn't have the beads on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment