Friday, June 17, 2011

Getting Ready for a BUSY week!!

Well, I was hoping to post more than I have.  June is a very busy month for me.  I am the Event Chair for my local Relay For Life and it is next Friday and Saturday.  With meetings, work, preparation and everything else, I just haven't had the time to post anything.  I am going to be in Cupcake Birthday Blog Hop on Monday.   I will have to take some time to craft - darn! That should help me relax a little, so I can get thru the final stretch of what will be a whirlwind week. Hope you can stop back to see what I have created.  Looking forward to my first blog hop as a participant!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristi,
    Just thought I would drop by and say hi. I will be participating with you in tomorrows blog hop. Great blog! Look forward to seeing more of your creations!

    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete